Re: Latest Firefox is extremely slow

Lenron

hmm Kind of thinking to try the 58 beta. I am running 57 with a little
lag but not enough to make me completely hate it. I guess I also need
to find the master build of NVDA.

<bglists@...> wrote:
52esr does though.

I know of maybe five people using it with no issues. I guess anything before

48 might be a bit of a stretch though.

My main grouse about Windows 10 is the way a major update trashes the
patched outlook Express, still the only client I like and can handle mail
and newsgroups in the one package with minimal learning needed.
I know one should move with the times, but if there is no pressing need to
change one does find oneself questioning the of new software that is worse
for he puposes than the old one was.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.