Re: What do we like for a media player besides Winamp?

John Isige

Yes, really. It will be in the middle of playing music, and it will
crash. I'm using a minimal installation, no device sync stuff, no Winamp
Agent, no library. I have no idea why it crashes and I'm frankly not
interested in dicking around with it to find out. That's probably
because I had to reset my PC twice in the last month or so, so this is
my second go-round of reinstalling all and sundry. So at this point,
I'll just take a media player that works if it's decent.

On 1/5/2018 3:01, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Really? The question is why does it crash.
Normally if its used just to do the playing not the actual running of
a database its still got the edge over other  ones, you need to  stop
the portable device detector though as that has always crashed randomly.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-