Re: What do we like for a media player besides Winamp?

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Well I use vlc media player butt I have played with a player called pot player.  So use should use vlc media player or pot player because those 2 players support lots of formats than win amp.  Good luck

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: John Isige
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 2:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] What do we like for a media player besides Winamp?

Yes, really. It will be in the middle of playing music, and it will

crash. I'm using a minimal installation, no device sync stuff, no Winamp

Agent, no library. I have no idea why it crashes and I'm frankly not

interested in dicking around with it to find out. That's probably

because I had to reset my PC twice in the last month or so, so this is

my second go-round of reinstalling all and sundry. So at this point,

I'll just take a media player that works if it's decent.