Re: Edward voice again

Peter Beasley

and what is wrong with the english elloquence voice? I have been using it now for about 15 years.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 10:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Edward voice again

I've started this thread as I want to say something specific about this. To
me at least this sounds very much like Eloquence UK English, so those out
there that seem to have issues with the paid for version of that synth,
might like to test this as a compromise.
Please lets not have more my synth is better than yours threads here. I'm
merely stating an opinion, and it only reflects how my ears perceive it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-