Re: Gom Audio setup.

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Well I will try to help.  All the menus are done by the applications key so just open that program and hit your applications key and every thing you need to set up should be there.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: John Isige
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 4:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Gom Audio setup.

Well, I'm trying Gom Audio, as opposed to the player because I have VLC

for video playback. Any tips on setting it up? F5 gets you to general

preferences and ctrl-p plays and pauses, but that's about what I know. I

have no idea how to set up keyboard shortcuts or change audio output or

anything like that, and there appears to be no menus, at least, the alt

key brings nothing up. The documentation, at least on their site, is

awful and not particularly helpful. But really, accessing all of the

preferences or settings or whatever you call it should be all I need to

know, since I assume it will give the keyboard shortcuts it has by default.