Re: Welcome to NVDA 2018: get ready to browse the web

David Moore

Hi Joseph!

I have listened to all of your tutorials for NVDA 2018 sets you have done so far.

They are so clear to understand. Your voice and the Voice of NVDA comes through so very loud and clear.

You explain the concepts slower, so that beginners will understand what you are saying.

All of this, is so much better than the 2015 series. You talked and did tasks so much faster in 2015. In this 2018 tutorial, you take the time to really explain what is going on, and I believe the very beginner can learn a lot from these new tutorials.

You explained NVDA and the web so well this time around. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking all of the time to do these tutorials.

I know that many will learn how to use NVDA from these tutorials.

I will recommend them to many people who want to learn NVDA on Facebook Groups that I am on.

Thanks, Joseph, and I really appreciate what you are doing.

I can’t wait until the entire set of tutorials are finished. I will download them, and put them in a Drop Box account, so I can share them with many people.

Take care, and I wish you the very best!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10