From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 11:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] What do we like for a media player besides Winamp?

Where is all your music? How about playing it off an external drive? I use iTunes for all my apple music. Really I keep Winamp around so I can play streams.

On 1/5/2018 2:13 PM, John Isige wrote:
Yes, really. It will be in the middle of playing music, and it will
crash. I'm using a minimal installation, no device sync stuff, no
Winamp Agent, no library. I have no idea why it crashes and I'm
frankly not interested in dicking around with it to find out. That's
probably because I had to reset my PC twice in the last month or so,
so this is my second go-round of reinstalling all and sundry. So at
this point, I'll just take a media player that works if it's decent.

On 1/5/2018 3:01, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Really? The question is why does it crash.
Normally if its used just to do the playing not the actual running of
a database its still got the edge over other ones, you need to stop
the portable device detector though as that has always crashed randomly.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-