Re: What do we like for a media player besides Winamp?

Arlene

I love winamp. I swear by it. But if I have to. I'll learn another player.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: January-05-18 3:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] What do we like for a media player besides Winamp?

VLC is a necessity imo if you play a lot of videos. If you're only in it for the audio, winamp works as well as ever on my Windows 10 setup, except for automatic database retrieval, which is broken because Winamp no longer has a license rather than because of Windows 10. Only thing to do is try it and see. Results always vary on every system, as this thread illustrates.