Re: What do we like for a media player besides Winamp?

Arlene

Right on.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: January-05-18 3:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] What do we like for a media player besides Winamp?

Foobar? Yes, certainly it will.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: January 5, 2018 6:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Does it work for win ten?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt Turner
Sent: January-05-18 4:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Foobar2000.

https://foobar2000.org

You can set up your own keyboard shortcuts, and it also has a youtube plugin.

On 1/5/2018 6:32 AM, David Griffith wrote:

An alternative approach may be not to use the Winamp Library at all.

I have never ever imported music into the Winamp library and simply use Explorer or Explorer ++ to organise my Music

I then use Winamp from the context menu of the folder or simply to launch individual Mp3 files.

If I want to organise playlists I use Mp3Tag to do this.

Additionally I have  also had problems with Winamp on occasion but resolved it by in-installing and downloading the version available on Nimite.com.

This kseems  to work fine at the moment on both my desktop and Laptop.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog