Re: is BlueStacks accessible with NVDA?

Devin Prater

If anyone has this configuration file, I’d like it, and steps to enable it under mac.
Sent from my Mac.

Devin Prater

On Apr 30, 2016, at 4:27 AM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <cwwong.pro@...> wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
Recently I find another option to try android is install a android x86 on virtual machine.

mohammad suliman 於 30/4/2016 14:26 寫道:
Hi,
If you still need help with that, the answer is yes. But you need to install google play store and then talkback from what i heard. To do this, you can ask for sited help if available. Another option is to get a configuration file which installs talkback and play store. This option doesn't require a sited help. Unfortunately i don't have that file, you can ask for it on eyes free group, think someone can provide it there

Get Outlook

Best,
Mohammad

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 3:06 PM -0700, "Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William" <cwwong.pro@...> wrote:

Hi , is the android app virtualization machine BlueStacks accessible on
windows by using NVDA?

Thanks.