Re: updating addons

John Isige

Both of those have their own settings, both under preferences I think.
If you go in there and check for updates, they should work. It did for
Windows App Essentials anyway. I don't know why the automatic check
gives an error but last time that happened to me I just went in and told
it to check for updates and it worked.

On 1/5/2018 21:32, Mary Otten wrote:
I had a couple of notifications for updates to add ons that I have
installed. App esseentials gave me an error when I tried to update.
Weather plus just went  away. Not the addon itself, but the chance to
update. And from within addons manager, I'm not seeing a method to
check for updates or update those I know have them. I'm undoubtedly
missing something.

Mary