Re: updating addons

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

There is a menu called weather plus.

it can be found under the nvda preferences by pressing the following. Press the nvda key + the letter N, arrow down to preferences then right to general settings then down to weather plus. A sub menu will come off it and look for the one down the bottom called check for upgrade or update. it when pressed on with the enter key will tell you what version you have and what the new one is then it is a matter of gettings it.

I think the wind 10 essentials add on is the same idea.

Gene nz

On 1/6/2018 4:32 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
I had a couple of notifications for updates to add ons that I have installed. App esseentials gave me an error when I tried to update. Weather plus just went  away. Not the addon itself, but the chance to update. And from within addons manager, I'm not seeing a method to check for updates or update those I know have them. I'm undoubtedly missing something.

Mary