Re: updating addons

Brice Mijares

Okay Joseph, I'll keep this in mind and copy the info the next time there is an update. Thank You.

On 1/6/2018 10:13 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
One thing you can try: when the error occurs, try pressing NVDA+F1 to open log viewer, then copy and paste the last error you get.
Cheers,
Joseph
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 10:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] updating addons
Hi,
I need the exact message. There are numerous possibilities for this, including failed downloads, errors during installation and what not. If you hear the progress beeps and then get an error message, chances are that something has gone wrong at either the download or installation phases.
BTW, Lee is my last name.
Cheers,
Joseph