Re: PDF to Word conversion tool

Andre Fisher

Is it accessible to the totally blind user like myself? That is the big issue.

On 4/30/16, Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...> wrote:
I'm using a portable version of nitro pdf ant it is working perfectly.

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 16:00 de 30-04-2016, Bhavya shah escreveu:
Hi,
I found Nitro difficult to download and impossible to install, and the
Oxillion Document Converter software, another recommendation that I
got has worked for me.
Thanks for the suggestion all the same!
Thanks.

On 4/30/16, Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...> wrote:
He,

I'm using a software called "nitro pdf converter", ina a portable
version, that workes very well. I don't know if it possible to merge
files with it.

You cann search for nitro pdf converter" in google.

Ângelo Abrantes.

Às 11:25 de 30-04-2016, Bhavya shah escreveu:
Dear all,
As most of my school textbooks are available officially from our
national educational boards, I am downloading them for my academic use
directly from there.
However, they are in the PDF format, which is something that I dislike
and find navigation laggy and inconvenient in.
Therefore, I am in search of a simple and accessible PDF to Word
conversion tool, that will accelerate the process instead of copying
and pasting from PDF files to a new Word document.
If possible, I would also like a software that could combine or merge
PDF or Word files, as I have an individual file for each unit or
chapter which is not what I ideally desire. If there exists a
technique to quickly merge or compile the various chapter files in the
required order, that would simplify things too.
Thanks.