Re: New Skype Installation a Complete Disaster!

Hi,,

This problem came to me, too.

So, I'm really thankful for this link! Hope it works here.

Em 06/01/2018 14:39, Marten Post Uiterweer escreveu:

Rich,

Remove your current skype installation and install the skype classic
version from this link: If you do not remove the old installation, you
will get two skype versions after installation of the classic version.
http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:32:53 -0000 "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists@...> wrote:

I've never had it force an update on windows 7. it always asks to which I say politely no thanks.
 I'm not sure how one gets the old version.
However there does seem to have been a long history with Skype mucking it up on every update they do. I hardly ever use it these days personally, but for many years the tendency to hi jack the audio settings and not put them back afterwards seemed rather draconian to me.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-