From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <@AHeart4God316>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2018 6:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Skype Installation a Complete Disaster!

Wasn't there supposed to be some JAWS scripts for the Universal version
of Skype that recently were released?

Does anyone know where to get them?

Also, is there specifically an NVDA addon for the Universal version?

On 1/7/2018 12:59 AM, John Isige wrote:
Thanks Joseph! Hopefully this will get some people to try it out. I
still wish it would pop up a window for messages, because if I'm away
from my computer when they come in, the way I tend to catch them is when
I'm switching windows and see there's a skype window up. Also minimizing
to the tray would be nice, because I don't like having windows open
unless I'm using them. But I'll check out the list of keys and try
giving the new skype a shot again I think.

On 1/6/2018 22:50, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
To answer calls via Skype universal app, once a call arrives, press
Windows+V, then press Enter to answer.
The list of shortcut keys for Skype universal app can be found at:
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype?q=How+do+i+set+my+hotkeys+on+Skype+Windows+10%3F

Cheers,
Joseph