From: "Joseph Lee" <@joslee>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2018 4:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Skype Installation a Complete Disaster!

Hi,
To answer calls via Skype universal app, once a call arrives, press Windows+V, then press Enter to answer.
The list of shortcut keys for Skype universal app can be found at:
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype?q=How+do+i+set+my+hotkeys+on+Skype+Windows+10%3F
Cheers,
Joseph