From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2018 10:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Skype Installation a Complete Disaster!

As a bystander on this, it seems to me that Somebody at Microsoft is
wasting
loads of peoples time making changes to software that already works.
Does anyone have any idea why they would want to keep changing the
software?

I can only think of a couple and the last time I mentioned it here I was
jumped on. grin.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.