To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] espeak

hi
Espeak is probably the best open source synthesizer available! Definitely a keeper!
Just my preference, I don't care for the "natural" sounding synthesizers. It seems like it takes them way to long to say the same thing espeak can say in a few seconds.
Thanks!
Pete

On 4/20/2016 6:57 PM, Arlene wrote:
I'll third that. don’t get rid of E Speak. It's very responsive.