Re: New Skype Installation a Complete Disaster!

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

That is awesome that MS. tells they are making software accessible, this
has been going on for a long time.
Only some departments are able to create what ever they want, but skype is
a visual APP.?
The scare was always as soon as MS. bought out skype we the blind were in a
big fight as usual.
I'm glad we have people on lists that keep reporting these issues.
I don't have the energy to continue to tell people they are breaking the
law, but when there is no enforcement of rules it's useless!

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@shaw.ca
$$$$
SKYPE: goldenace4
$$$$