Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Rui Fontes
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Januar 2018 19:52
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] [nvda-addons] Automatic switch to coresponding braille output table

Hello!
Adriani Botez wrote:
1. I chose german 8 dot computer braille as first output table and
turkish grade 1 as second output table. The specific letters for
Turkish language are automatically displayed correctly. But NVDA
takes other signs (i.e. capital letter) and displays both
possibilities on the braille display (8 dot computer braille and
grade 1). When I put the cursor on a capital letter, the letter is
being displayed as if it is a small letter. When I move the cursor
to the right, the capital letter is displayed with dots 4 and 6 for
grade 1 and dot 7 for 8 dot computer braille.
Adrian, you can toggle that feature on NVDA, Preferences, Braille settings menu.
It is named "Expand to computer braille for the word at the cursor".

Adriani Botez wrote:
2.Braille output tables have to be adjusted in such a way that for
example a 8 dot computer braille standard is being created for all
languages. That means, that i.e. fullstop is dot 6 or number two is dots
1, 2, 8 in all output tables.
I do not believe that all national Braille authorities will reach an
agreement about that...

Rui