Re: New Skype Installation a Complete Disaster!

Sharni-Lee Ward

It really sucks for us especially and I am tempted to yell at somebody
until they listen to us. We can't use Skype the way it is now. I thought
Accessibility was supposed to be getting better!

On 9/01/2018 8:33 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes I mentioned this in another thread, but of course that would mean
that much more effort would be required to write software and decide
what front ends to support etc.
To me, currently Skype and for that matter universal apps has lost the
plot in that they are not universal at all as writers can make them
all look completely different, when at least in classic windows one
knew you had a menu bar toolbars etc, and not this apparent throw
everything up in the air and where it drops is where it stays muddle
we have now.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.