Re: Accessible pdf

Ann Byrne

Might robobraille translate it for you?

At 04:31 PM 1/9/2018, you wrote:
Hello,

I appreciate your difficulty and would be happy to help you if you are a
bona fide user. Could you email me offline at the email below my signature
and let's discuss how best to handle this?

You don't give your name nor whether you want access through IOS or
Windows. This makes it more difficult to take your appeal seriously.
However, I do want to help if I can.

All the best,

Cearbhall

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Governor
staten
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 10:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Accessible pdf

Hello:
I have a book in .pdf format. However, it was scanned as images. Are there
any free options that would allow me to OCR the whole file? It is almost 100
megs in size. It is pretty important that I be able to read this file, and
possibly others from same source. Of course, I told the person who provided
the file to me. Meanwhile, are there options for dealing with this now?

If someone has adobe acrobat pro, could I possibly send the file to you and
you OCR it and send it back? I'm thinking through all options. If anyone can
help, it is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone