Re: Where are the pluggins?

David Moore

Hi,

Here are a few add ons I use.

The speech history and copy add on, I use a lot. Golden cursor, and many more. Here they are:

Windows 10 Calculator; Status: running; Version: 1.0; Author: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>  Windows 10 App Essentials; Status: running; Version: 20180109-dev; Author: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>, Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...> and others  17 of 18

Weather Plus; Status: running; Version: 4.7 03.01.2018; Author: Adriano Barbieri <adrianobarb@...>.  16 of 18

Virtual Review; Status: running; Version: 2.2; Author: Rui Batista <ruiandrebatista@...> and NVDA Addon Team  15 of 18

Insert Symbols; Status: running; Version: 1.0; Author: Erion <rob.mail@...>  14 of 18

Speech history review and copying; Status: running; Version: 2017.05.13; Author: [u'Tyler Spivey', u'James Scholes']  13 of 18

Speak Passwords; Status: running; Version: 1.0; Author: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...>  12 of 18

Say Product Name and Version; Status: running; Version: 1.0.2012060901; Author: Patrick ZAJDA <patrick@...>  11 of 18

Resource Monitor; Status: running; Version: 17.10; Author: Alex Hall <mehgcap@...>, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>, beqa gozalishvili <beqaprogger@...>, Tuukka Ojala <tuukka.ojala@...> and other NVDA contributors  10 of 18

Remote Support; Status: running; Version: 2.0; Author: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@...>, Christopher Toth <q@...>  9 of 18

Place markers; Status: running; Version: 8.3; Author: Noelia <nrm1977@...>, Chris <llajta2012@...>  8 of 18

Lambda math editor addon; Status: running; Version: 1.1.8-dev; Author: Alberto Zanella <lapostadialberto@...>  7 of 18

Golden Cursor; Status: running; Version: 2.1; Author: Salah Atair <atair1978@...>, Wafeeq Taher, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>, Abdel <abdelkrim.bensaid@...>  6 of 18