To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 9:49 PM
Subject: [nvda] Issues With Number Processing or Display On Creative
Labs Web Page

Hi Group,

I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. When I visit the
below web page on the Creative Laqs site, I get oddities with the prices
for the various products. For example, many of the prices are
ridiculously high such as $16999 for a set of small portable speakers.
When examining it closely, it seems these figures are deleting a decimal
point and replacing it with the first digit after the decimal point. So
the above example should actually read $16.99. This has happened a
number of times over the years. Here is the page.

http://us.creative.com/estore/?utm_source=eDialog&utm_medium=Mailer&utm_campaign=Mailer_16.0429_SoundBlasterXH7

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"