From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Governor
staten
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Accessible pdf

Hello:
I have a book in .pdf format. However, it was scanned as images. Are there
any free options that would allow me to OCR the whole file? It is almost 100
megs in size. It is pretty important that I be able to read this file, and
possibly others from same source. Of course, I told the person who provided
the file to me. Meanwhile, are there options for dealing with this now?

If someone has adobe acrobat pro, could I possibly send the file to you and
you OCR it and send it back? I'm thinking through all options. If anyone can
help, it is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone