Re: Accessible pdf

Antony Stone

I only quoted information I got from their website
https://www.knfbreader.com/get-it

For specific questions I suggest you contact them directly:
support@knfbreader.com

Antony.

On Wednesday 10 January 2018 at 15:24:34, kelby carlson wrote:

I have the iPhone app; does this mean I can also use it on Windows 10?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2018, at 9:07 AM, Antony Stone
<antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:

KNFB reader costs US$100 for Android, iOS or Windows 10.

The licence allows you to use it on two or more devices so long as they
don't run the same operating system.

Antony.

On Wednesday 10 January 2018 at 14:43:27, Mallard wrote:

Hello,

Are you sure KNFB Reader is free?

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/01/2018 13:36, Nevzat Adil ha scritto:
The KNFB Reader can be downloaded free from Microsoft website. It
works with Windows 10 OS, but not lower.
--
You can tell that the day just isn't going right when you find yourself using
the telephone before the toilet.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.