Re: Accessible pdf

Antony Stone

I only quoted information I got from their website
https://www.knfbreader.com/get-it

For specific questions I suggest you contact them directly:
support@...

Antony.

On Wednesday 10 January 2018 at 20:40:23, P. Otter wrote:

i cann't believe that this is true!
if so, i've al lisence for android if it is true, then i can get knfb
for free for my iphone.
and that's not the case.
no, i think you have to buy a brandnew lisence for every os where you
use the knfb reader.
you'r right it is a fair deal if so, but i cann't believe it.
and if it is true, tell me how i can fix that!
cheers
paul otter

Op 10-1-2018 om 16:33 schreef Mallard:
Ah, ok, that sounds fair. I have a license, so I could get it for
Windows10.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/01/2018 15:07, Antony Stone ha scritto:
KNFB reader costs US$100 for Android, iOS or Windows 10.

The licence allows you to use it on two or more devices so long as
they don't
run the same operating system.

Antony.

On Wednesday 10 January 2018 at 14:43:27, Mallard wrote:
Hello,

Are you sure KNFB Reader is free?

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/01/2018 13:36, Nevzat Adil ha scritto:
The KNFB Reader can be downloaded free from Microsoft website. It
works with Windows 10 OS, but not lower.
--
"I estimate there's a world market for about five computers."

- Thomas J Watson, Chairman of IBM

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.