From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] espeak

As I recall, the site accepts presentations from a wide variety of people. it may not be practical for the site to influence how presenters do this, although I suppose they could place something on their site or send e-mails to people who have made presentations in the past regarding what they might do in future. Whhen I do presentations, although I leave my synthesizer at a fast speed, I repeat anything the synthesizer says that I think is important for the listener to be sure is understood. That is my compromise. I really dislike listening to slow speech and this allows the synthesizer to be fast but the listener will know what was said that is necessary.