From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues With Number Processing or Display On Creative Labs Web Page

well its in all brousers then we have a problem ^ is sometimes an up arrow so it would be just as confusing.

Well to me on the source the . is in fact an ^

$59^99

I have no idea why this should be there and why its not rendered as
something in Fire fox. I suspect the page template is quite old as it
has no useful headers or lists to help us out.
Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-