Re: Using Windows 10 calendar.

slery <slerythema@...>

Is it possible to sync with google calendar?

Cindy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 12:52 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Windows 10 calendar.

Hi!

The Calendar app is very accessible that is built into windows 10.

Just open it, and press Alt+F4 to get into month view, and you can arrow left and right to forward or backward by one day, and up and down arrow to go back a week or ahead a week.

You can just enter on the day, and type your event in there, and press enter.

When you arrow to a day, it will tell you how many events there are for that day. Just start tabbing to each event, and you can press enter to open that event!

It is accessible with all screen readers.

Have a great one,

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10