From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 4:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Windows 10 calendar.

its called calendar

You need to go to apps and accounts, link your ms and your google accounts to it to fully use it then you can use that as a sort of shell.

On 12/01/2018 4:53 p.m., John Isige wrote:
Anybody got anything on this? I swear I saw a post about it, unless
I'm confusing it with mail, a while back. At the time I didn't need a
calendar/reminder program, and now I do. I figure if Windows has got
something built in, I may as well try that first.

.