From: "Dr. arvind singh brar" <arvindsinghbrar@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 1:50 PM
Subject: [nvda] Duplicate messages in my thunderbird email client

Hello friends,
I am facing a strange issue in my thunderbird email client where i am getting duplicate messages
All the messages in my inbox is followed by a duplicate,
I waas wondering if there was a way to remove duplicate messages from appearing in my inbox?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you so much 'alvin from singaporre;

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;
http://tip.simpl.com/