Re: The length of a stop

Gene

Other forms of punctuation won't work.  I've experimented before and nothing is longer than one period.  I don't know if there is any way to do what you want but that isn't one.

From: John Isige
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] The length of a stop

Try other forms of punctuation. Colon, ellipses, i.e. three periods/dots
in a row separated by spaces ... like this ... You probably want:
punctuation set to none ... if you're reading : : : poetry anyway.
Played around with some different punctuation there for you to check
out. And yes, it will probably vary by synthesizer as well.