Re: Duplicate messages in my thunderbird email client

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Not sure if the following post will help but may give a idea of where to look etc. It can be found at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1003849

gene nz

On 1/14/2018 2:50 AM, Dr. arvind singh brar wrote:
Hello friends,
I am facing a strange issue in my thunderbird email client where i am getting duplicate messages
All the messages in my inbox is followed by a duplicate,
I waas wondering if there was a way to remove duplicate messages from appearing in my inbox?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you so much 'alvin from singaporre;

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;