From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edhoari Setiyoso
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 8:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] How to makeNVDA announce workspace I;m in

Hi Group,

I use multiple workspace in windows 10 to split my application .
Currently I use 4 workspace and I have no audio indicator of which workspace I'm in.

I cannot find any add on to help me with it. I have some experience in python and hopefully someone can give me hint to write add on for this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

--
Edhoari Setiyoso