Re: Duplicate messages in my thunderbird email client

Hello again,

It happens to all messages and i use pop3
Any solutions?

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;

On 13 Jan 2018, at 23.39, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (bglists@...) Add cleanup rule | More info
Are these all messages, or just messages from yourself to, say this list and to others.
Google always seems to send back an email to the sender every time you send one, but if this was the case then I'd not expect to see any duplicates from anyone on the list but yourself.
I'll pass this over to other Tbird experts, but are you using Imap or pop3 collection? If its Imap then not a lot you can do about it, but Pop3 should be able to be filtered by rules you set up so the  returns go to another folder of your choice.
Note though that I find it very handy to use imap for looking at the raw incoming stream and the spam folders.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-