Re: tiflotecnia vocalizer is marked as malicious by symantec

Lenron

Anti virus stuff is starting to really annoy me. Windows defender
keeps flashing some of my installers that I know are clean as viruses.

<bglists@...> wrote:
I'd suspect then that if somebody could do this via dropbox for hem that
would work?
I have been finding all sorts of troubles, not on my machine, but on those

with other AVs on them as most podcast downloads are http, and when they
change this some podcatchers fail so its kind of catch 22 for them.
I'd have thought for exceptions most security software could be configured
to allow some http sites at the users risk?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-