Re: Accessible online survey creation tool

Bhavya shah

Hi Chris,
I am getting very confused with Google Forms. I cannot find links and
buttons to click and follow instructions from, and the keystrokes are
working in a weird way, perhaps something that I am unable to keep up
with or understand.
I would like to sincerely request you, or others, to please give me a
quick walkthrough of Google Forms or other accessible survey creation
services via any preferred medium. My contact details are all in my
signature.
I would truly appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

On 5/1/16, ChrisLeo <llajta@...> wrote:
Hi Bhavya,
What you think about google forms?
try and tell me if that's what you are looking for:
https://docs.google.com/forms
-.
Using the available shortcuts you can make a good survey.

Cheers.

Chris.

Bhavya shah, 01/05/2016 15:16:
Dear all,
I require to create an online survey about a certain potential
initiative and the amount of interest in it people may have, which may
include several question types - country combo box/dropdown, open
ended question edit box, radio button and check box, and an
introductory paragraph.
For this, I seek your advice and recommendations of a free online
survey creation service that could fulfill my purpose.
I do not need very advanced functionality, simply basic survey
creation, sharing and results analysis features would suffice.
I would really appreciate any assistance any of you may be willing to
give!
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards