Re: Hello from NV Access for 2018!

chris miles

On 16/01/2018 00:00, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a quick in-process today, to let everyone know we are back on deck for the year!  We hope you had a great Christmas and New Year period!

And yes, I'm slowly catching up on all my e-mails and this group today!

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Hi,

Using NVDA with MS Office 2007 or 2016.

When using NVDA 2017.4 to include to put data in the footer in Ms Office 2016 you cannot tab to the object for checking the automatic date field or the field name object. The only way I can see is to use the separate tabs on ribbons in the Insert tab and then going to Quick Parts.

Is there any way of showing the tabs in the footer to go to date/file name?.