Re: Factory Reset

John Isige

That's correct, ctrl-win-enter launches it and shuts it down.

On 1/16/2018 1:03, Stephen Costigan wrote:

Hi John,

Thank you, my issue is because of updates as well.

To launch narrator is it Ctrl Windows key and enter.

Regards,

Stephen

On 16/01/2018 06:20, John Isige wrote:
You can launch narrator, but you might need a USB audio device. It goes
to mine, though I have multiple audio devices, so maybe if I pulled it,
the internal sound card would work instead. Use Narrator to set up, then
when you're booted, launch your portable copy of NVDA and then tell it
to install and check the box about using portable settings on your
installed copy. Be sure to tell it to keep all the addons and such when
you generate your portable copy. I had to reset twice within a week
because of a dumb Windows update thing, and that's what I did. Hope that
helps.

On 1/15/2018 17:39, Stephen Costigan wrote:
Hi,

I need to do a factory reset on my Laptop, if i create a portable copy
of NVDA can i launch it  to help me through the initial setup screens or
can Microsoft narrator be launch.

Regards

Stephen