Re: Keyboard Shortcuts List

mk360

On the NVDA menu under help you can see the key commands. also you can see these on the Input gestures dialog.

Regards,

mk.

El 16/01/2018 a las 17:02, tonea.ctr.morrow@... escribió:

I was reviewing accessibility standards and came across this.

Quote:

[We] must not develop or implement IT solutions or services in a way that disrupts or disables assistive technology or a platform software’s accessibility features and keyboard shortcuts. End Quote.

Is there a list of NVDA keyboard shortcuts? I need to make sure we have copy of the list so we don’t re-assign them within our software. If anyone can point me to the same list for JAWS, that would be a bonus!

Thanks,

Tonea