Re: Duplicate messages in my thunderbird email client

tonea.ctr.morrow@...

Maybe I missed it, but I didn’t see a follow-up on this. Bear with me, please.

I have a personal email address for non-work stuff. My cell phone is set to check with Google and show me anything I haven’t read. I can delete from my cell phone, but it only effects my phone. However, I use my home computer to pop in and it downloads the messages and them deletes them from the google server. Thus, they can no longer be seen by my phone’s email reader.

I’m wondering if your pop settings are not deleting from the server. Thus, you connect and get messages 1-5, and then five minutes later you get them again because they are still on the server.

It was just a thought…I’m no expert.

If you can’t find the help you need by the end of the week, let me know privately and I will personally find out by going and talking to an expert I do know.

Tonea