Re: Keyboard Shortcuts List

Hi,

I’ll take care of that. Which edition do you need: latest release, latest public beta, latest alpha, or latest really unstable build? I can do one of these because I have all of them on my computer. It’s a matter of choosing which one you need and uploading to my website.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 2:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Keyboard Shortcuts List

I realized that I can't send you the most current list.  I don't have a computer set up to be able to run the latest NVDA.  I have a Windows 7 machine that I almost never use online and I've never updated it to Service Pack 1.  My other machines are XP.  So I can send you one that isn't too old but I hope someone will send a newer page.  But this should have most of the keys used in the current edition. 

I'll be sending the page in the next ten or fifteen minutes, unless there is some unexpected problem.

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:27 PM

Subject: Re: [nvda] Keyboard Shortcuts List

Yes, Gene, I would really appreciate that. If the web page is maintained, I’d rather have that. Thus when NVDA changes something, our people looking at the key list will see the changes instead of falling behind.

Thank you.

Tonea

----- Original Message -----

If you don't have NVDA installed, I can send the list of shortcut keys to you.  The quick reference is a web page and I should be able to send you an html copy, if that would make the formatting better, rather than a text copy.  Probably, if you use combinations such as alt shift and a letter, you shouldn't duplicate any NVDA commands.  I haven't looked at the laptop commands, but I've never heard any alt shift commands discussed when laptop commands are discussed here, nor have I seen any in my very slight looking.

Gene

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.