From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 2:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Keyboard Shortcuts List

I realized that I can't send you the most current list.  I don't have a computer set up to be able to run the latest NVDA.  I have a Windows 7 machine that I almost never use online and I've never updated it to Service Pack 1.  My other machines are XP.  So I can send you one that isn't too old but I hope someone will send a newer page.  But this should have most of the keys used in the current edition.

I'll be sending the page in the next ten or fifteen minutes, unless there is some unexpected problem.

Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:27 PM

Yes, Gene, I would really appreciate that. If the web page is maintained, I’d rather have that. Thus when NVDA changes something, our people looking at the key list will see the changes instead of falling behind.

Thank you.

Tonea