Re: Issue installing latest Windows 10 update

ely.r@...

I will look at that. I have also downloaded the AFB intro from their web site and need to go through it as well. Great to have a wealth of materials available.

Dog guide, General, is saying “time to head to bed,

Rick

Dr. Rick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant

451 Rocky Hill Road