Re: tiflotecnia vocalizer is marked as malicious by symantec

A lot of av stuff does this.

Someone wanted to uninstall the antivirus, I don't care to myself but you could force the antivirus not to run via services as well as apps in win10.

People have excluded all their drives from scanning. or important folders.

But to be honest if an antivirus is that bad thats its reporting things as bad when they are not who knows.

What is worse they change from one day to the next.

On 16/01/2018 12:09 a.m., Lenron wrote:
Anti virus stuff is starting to really annoy me. Windows defender
keeps flashing some of my installers that I know are clean as viruses.

I'd suspect then that if somebody could do this via dropbox for hem that
would work?
I have been finding all sorts of troubles, not on my machine, but on those

with other AVs on them as most podcast downloads are http, and when they
change this some podcatchers fail so its kind of catch 22 for them.
I'd have thought for exceptions most security software could be configured
to allow some http sites at the users risk?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-