Re: I Cannot get NVDA to work in the Start Window

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, David,

I've done stupid things like that too so don't feel bad. One time I was trying to go to the NVDA menu but all I got was N when I hit insert N. I couldn't figure out why it was happening but when I did a restart, that fixed the problem.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie