Re: Blog post on Firefox 58.

Lino Morales

I don’t have that info, but I’ll track it down. I’ll reach out to James Teh via Twitter first.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Blog post on Firefox 58.

Is there a way to contact the Firefox accessibility team?  Unless the notify me when a page tries to redirect or refresh feature was reintroduced in version 58, that is a serious question that should be addressed and that those concerned should write to the accessibility team about.  This wasn't mentioned in the blog entry about improvements in Firefox 58.

Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 8:08 AM

Subject: [nvda] Blog post on Firefox 58.

The below is a blog post explaining FF 58. It works better.

https://www.marcozehe.de/2018/01/16/nvda-firefox-58-team-regaining-strength/