From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to create filtered rule in Windows 10 Mail app

The mail app is not good with making filters, I just have my lists split up into four email accounts. I check them regularly. Unfortunately, if you are use to having rules or filters, that does not exist in the mail app.
I know you can create filters on the web sites themselves, like, Gmail.com, but I am not sure how to transfer those filters to the Mail app!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10