From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to create filtered rule in Windows 10 Mail app

Thanks for the feedback Smile!
Anyways, looking forward for the upcoming improvements of this Mail app,
so right now I will be back to Thunderbird

Robert Mendoza

On 1/17/2018 4:20 PM, David Moore wrote:

The mail app is not good with making filters, I just have my lists
split up into four email accounts. I check them regularly.
Unfortunately, if you are use to having rules or filters, that does
not exist in the mail app.

I know you can create filters on the web sites themselves, like,
Gmail.com, but I am not sure how to transfer those filters to the Mail
app!

David Moore

Windows 10